We Want You and Your Groom Looking & Feeling Your Best
You’ll want to make sure you’re flashing a set of perfect pearly whites at your wedding.
What better way to prepare for your wedding day than having your teeth look Perfect! Nothing is more stunning than a beautiful bride and groom with beautiful smiles!
At Serena Family & Cosmetic Dentistry we want to help you make this day as special as it should be, that’s why we are giving away a professional Teeth Whitening treatment for engaged couples.
Yes, you read right, completely free!
To win you must:
- Fill the official “Save The Date: Teeth Whitening Sweepstakes” application.
- Like our Official Facebook Profile.
- Upload a 45s video where you explain why you need the treatment.
- Remember to tag Serena Family & Cosmetic Dentistry on your video.
- The video with the most likes will win the contest.
BEFORE DURING AND AFTER
There’s More Than One Way to Pearly Up Those Whites
So you’re getting ready for one of the biggest photoshoots of your life,
your wedding day!
Your cheeks may cramp from all the smiling you’ll be doing on that special
day but your smile isn’t something you will have to worry about thanks
to Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening.
We Will Pick the Winners on November 17th.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a “Teeth Whitening Sweepstakes” package (retail value $1,000 and will be selected by a committee formed by Serena Family & Cosmetic).
- 2nd place will receive a 2×1 coupon for professional zoom teeth whitening in our dental clinic.
- 3rd place will get 25% off on professional zoom teeth whitening treatment in our dental clinic.
3 Reasons to Bright Your Smile Before Your Wedding Day
Studies have shown the better we feel about ourselves in front of the mirror, the more confidence we will portray to others when we venture out into the world.
When you look good, you will feel good about yourself.
- Healthier Appearance. When we have a whiter, youthful looking smile it conveys health to others. Studies have shown that a person’s smile is a big influencer in how we are perceived on a first impression. It also shows others you take pride in your appearance.
- Stand Out In A Crowd. A whiter, brighter smile will draw others attention to you.
- Increased Business. When a person has a bright, white smile they tell the world they are ready for success. Once you are feeling better about yourself, you will see a boost in work performance as well.
Latest News & Articles Regarding Your Oral Health
Take some time to read the latest news and articles regarding your oral health. Includes helpful tips on how to improve your dental health and articles regarding innovations in the dental world.
Finally, we also include some interesting reads for a better understanding of the medical, dental field. At Serena Family & Cosmetic Dentistry we care about you, but most of all, we value your trust.