The Easiest & Safest Cosmetic Dental Procedure Available
If you’d like to have a whiter smile, we’d like to help make it happen with teeth whitening.
We live in an age where coffee rules, which happens to be one of the biggest contributors to staining teeth and making them yellow.
While step number one for whiter teeth would be to limit coffee intake, for some of us that may not be the only option.
Teeth whitening is perhaps the easiest and safest cosmetic dental procedure available, and there are many options for achieving the desired results.
Under professional supervision, teeth whitening can be a satisfying and rewarding experience.
Please consult our team of professionals first to ensure that you select the most appropriate option for your smile.
A Perfect Way to Enhance Your Smile
Teeth whitening remains one of the most economical ways to enhance your smile. Your smile creates an immediate, subconscious, visual impact on people you meet.
A brighter smile gives the impression of youth, vitality, radiant health, happiness, and warmth. A bright smile is perceived as a healthy smile. According to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry survey:
- Virtually all adults (99.7%) believe a smile is an important social asset. 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex.
- Three-quarters (74%) of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chance for career success.
- And when respondents were asked, “What would you like to improve most about your smile?” The most common response was: Whiter & brighter teeth. If you are not happy with your smile, teeth whitening may be a good first step.
Watch the Short Video &
See How It Works
Advantages of Having Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic treatments requested by our patients.
We can help our patients achieve a whiter smile that looks natural, enhancing their overall facial aesthetic.
- Easiest Anti-Aging procedure
- Confers Confidence and Self-esteem
- Most Conservative way to Whiten Teeth
- Easy to Maintain
- Oral Health Care is improved
A simple, minimally cosmetic procedure, professional teeth whitening can help patients look and feel more youthful.
ZOOM WHITENING VS WHITENING STRIPS COMPARISON
|Zoom Whitening||Whitening Strips|
|Time||45 min||7-30 days|
|Results||8 shades||3 shades|
*This comparison is between zoom whitening and whitening strips
GET THE BEST DEAL ON TEETH WHITENING
Free Teeth Whitening
When your PPO Insurance covers, x-rays, basic teeth cleaning & consultation.
We provide our patients with zoom teeth whitening as an innovative and effective way to transform the appearance of teeth. If you no longer enjoy your smile, have yellow or dull looking teeth, dark stains or simply need to refresh your appearance.
When you visit our dental office for Zoom teeth whitening, you can be confident that eight shades or more will whiten your smile.
This is the most dependable way to improve the appearance of your smile without undergoing major dental work.
In fact, we can complete this procedure on your lunch break; so everyone has time for a whiter smile. If you try a solution at home, it could take weeks for the process to be complete, and your teeth still will not be as white.
.If you have gum disease, cavities, or an infection, we want to treat this first so that you are in good oral health and to prevent you from experiencing any unnecessary sensitivity.
Once cleared for the procedure, these are the steps that we will take:
- Clean and polish your teeth to ensure that the whitening gel is being placed on clean teeth, rather than plaque buildup.
- Protect your lips with a special lip cream to avoid irritation.
- Place a retractor in your mouth to help pull back the lips and expose the teeth.
- Next, you will bite down and rest your tongue on a cup that was placed in your mouth with the retractor.
- We will use a shade guide so that you can determine how white you want your teeth to be.
- Next, we will place a protective solution on your gums
- A protective solution is applied to your teeth, and then the whitening gel is evenly brushed on
As a Zoom whitening dentist, we will shine a special laser light on your teeth to activate the whitening solution. We do our best to ensure that the final shade of your teeth is one that you are pleased with.
Zoom Whitening has higher concentrations which make a more positive and equal outcome.
While over-the-counter whitening products have various levels with less effectivity that pale in comparison.
Zoom Whitening is applied by a licensed dental practitioner while you are sitting relaxed in a dental clinic. While OTC Whitening Products used at home will be it difficult to position correctly.
Most teeth can go through with this procedure. Over time our pearly whites can darken for some reasons.
Normal wear and tear, certain drinks and foods, and tobacco use are common reasons that teeth become yellowed over time.
Whether you choose to have your teeth whitened professionally, there are things you can do to prevent stains and keep your smile as bright as possible:
- Practice good dental hygiene, and seeing the dentist for your routine cleanings.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be aware of the main stain culprits, such as red wine, sports drinks, soy sauce, tea, and coffee.
- Swish water in your mouth after eating or drinking.
4453 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92117
Monday – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday – Emergency Only
Friday – Only by Appointment
Saturday – Only by Appointment
Sunday – Closed
(858) 800 3909
Latest News & Articles Regarding Your Oral Health
Patient reviews, testimonials, and endorsements are so helpful in keeping our practice thriving. We would really appreciate an online review from you!
Please visit one of the respected sites to leave a review or comment.
Take some time to read the latest news and articles regarding your oral health. Includes helpful tips on how to improve your oral health and articles regarding innovations in the dental world.